Miyerkules, Hulyo 24, 2019

Every employee must be trained to think and behave like a business person

Rizal Philippines
July 24, 2019

Image result for entrepreneur vs employee mindset

I heard this from a former sales manager a kapadyak who worked for Japanese firms.  That is the first thing he teaches his trainee:  that since the trainees are working in a business  they should be taught this basic tenet.  That they should be taught strategic thinking ie, that they can contribute to sales, and reduce expenses.

Once upon a time, I asked a regular employee of HR and asked her how does she make money for the company. She answered, "When I do my job well I contribute to the revenues of the company or reduce costs...."  I was hoping that she would say, "When I make sure that there is 100% product knowledge, that people think in terms of PNL, then I would be able to contribute to the growth of the company"

Or if I hire staff who are A OK in customer service....

A while ago I was talking to a personnel in the north, and he was giving away a service at low low price. In the first place he lacked the product knowledge.  And for him, he forgot marketing is meeting customer wants and needs at a profit.  Maski  malulugi o kaunti kikitain ng kumpanya ok lang sa kanya....  (basta ok lang suweldo niya.  How can his suweldo be sustainable..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento