Miyerkules, Hulyo 17, 2019

I bit because it is in my nature as a Scorpion to bite

Rizal Philippines
July 17, 2019

Related image

Once there was a story of the  turtle and the scorpion.  There was a flood and the scorpion would drown if here were not take a ride across the dry land.  He saw a turtle and pleaded for a ride.  The turtle would have none of it.  "You might bite me"   The scorpion said why would he bite, eh the scorpion life would be saved.  The turtle relented and brought the scorpion to the dry land.    After which the scorpion bit the turtle

"Why did you bite me? You assured me you would not bite me.

"Yeah, but  it is in the nature of scorpion to bite"

Is it nature or nurture?  Can we mold people to be better, or are we animals....And the animal in us would always come out despite religion, education and training?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento