Miyerkules, Hulyo 24, 2019

You cant take your stuff with you when you leave this earth, lessen your baggage, lessen your toys now...

Rizal Philippines.
July 24, 2019

Image result for lessen your excess baggage


This is not an admonition to stop creating and accumulating wealth.  This is about setting your stuff in order, lessen needless things in life, your toys.   I for one thing am guilty of this:   12 watches 5 bikes, two old gas guzzling MB 126.   Tools to fix my bikes, x number of blogs and pages about my memoirs.  Room full of bp and strama folders.... Old boxes and bolts and nuts, spare parts

This advice is true also for travel.   A travel to an island province for 3 days and 2 nights need 2 large suitcases?   From marketwatch. Secrets of outsmarting excess baggage fees

I better lessen the clutter in my room so that when I go I leave with little or no baggage.  Who will get my watches and my 5 bikes.   Shall I sell them now or will these to my kapadyak.  I have willed my land and my shares of stock  No more money in the bank.  I just have allowances.

What do you think...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento