Miyerkules, Hulyo 17, 2019

Wealth or Learning

Rizal Philippines
July 17 2019

Image result for wealth or knowledge

I had an uncle who died recently.    He was very very rich before owning large tracts of land wife enjoying expensive jewelry.   His children had  great life:  travel, merriment, gambling and  losing huge amounts, as if money would not run out.    They were the only ones before who used Mercedes Benz for every day living.

They were so rich:   they used to own a bank, and developed two large subdivision. One of which was for the employees of a energy company.

In the latter years of his life, he was ejected from his house and had to live in an apartment.  And when he died, a day before the interment, his funeral service was still unpaid.

That is life sometimes you are up and sometimes you are down.  So stop flaunting and being mean to those who are down.    There is no forever in life or love.

When I was working with him, he wanted to kick me out of the company which I planned and worked hard to grow so that his daughter would replace me.  He even concocted charges against me so that I would be removed.  If it can happen to relatives it is even worse for those who are not relatives.    

Better aspire for knowledge rather than wealth


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento