Huwebes, Hulyo 18, 2019

If you do not innovate and improve, very soon your proteges will overtake you and soon you will be poor

Rizal Philippines
July 18, 2019

I had a meeting with a former subordinate, but who reached manager level, sending him to two provincial branches.  Unfortunately we lost him to a subordinate, who thinking of not so better things, stole 3 projects away from us...  But then the three projects fell into disarray and failure and the subordinate went into lectures and later on organizing a sales force selling for major realty companies

He is I think a millionaire now.   Having several vehicles (he drives a Subaru Xt) and several branches and sales force numbering a thousand selling projects through out the country mostly for the Villar group. 

He is so improved that he even lectured me on FB marketing. It dawned to me that we have to upgrade and overhaul our marketing mix.  I was not improving. Its time to...

If my daughter protege does not improve, she will fall by the wayside.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento