Huwebes, Hulyo 18, 2019

Invest only in projects or things that you know and understand

Rizal Philippines
July 18, 2019

In my meeting last Tuesday with a former staff, he said he is into fishpen... And the other staff is a manager at CBD dealing in crypto currency.   My comment is that we should only deal or invest in things we understand.   For paper business, no no for me is stock trading and  and forex.  There are so many variables that you can not fathom:  economy, politics, trends, corporate struggles.    BOP etc. 

I would like to invest only in business that are related to my business I understand and I can have some form of control.  Ano iyon:    say financing, marketing, supplies related to the main business.. If I am a minority stockholder, I have not control.... Kung may say lang ako...

For the fishpond, unless I know the behavior of the fish or their inventories, then I would not invest.
May onetime kang tubo, may one time kang lugi pag may baha, bagyo at sakit (epidemia ng isda -
fish kill.)

For crypto, unreal ito.  We do not know much about this.  There is no regulation and if there is a regulation, how it will affect your investment.  Many have lost bundles all ready at crypto.  KAPA looks like a safer bet to me

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento